The Company suggests that you carefully read this Policy prior to giving Personal Data to the Company in accordance with the purposes prescribed in this Policy so that you recognize and understand this Policy and your rights and protections under PDPA.
Definition of Personal Data
“Personal Data” means any information pertaining to a Data Subject (natural person), which enables the identification of such Data Subject, whether directly or indirectly including:
1. Personal data that you give directly to Company through your use of privileges redemption, privileges booking on our website and/or call center
2. Personal data received or accessible by Company through other sources, for instance, issuing bank.
Type of Personal Data collected, used or disclosed by the Company
1. General Personal Data comprising:
1.1 Personal information, such as first name, family name
1.2 Contact information, such as address, e-mail, telephone number and/or other contact information which Data Subject has provided to the Company.
1.3 Visa card membership information, such as first 6 and last 4 digits of card number, type of card, card spending data during the specific period according to terms and conditions
of privileges redemption required.
1.4 Transaction information, such as payment transaction which related to privileges redemption
1.5 Behavioral data, such as information obtained from your choice of privileges and/or merchants that you choose to avail the privileges
2. Personal Data of Other Persons
In case you are required to give Personal Data of other persons to Company, such as Personal Data of relatives, friends who you bring along as your guests or contact person with Company on your behalf. The Personal Data of such person collected may include, but not limited to, first name, family name, email, telephone number, etc.
Purposes of Collection, Use and/or Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company shall collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes.
1. Consideration and process for privileges booking or deliver the privileges as you request.
2. Data processing, verification for the right of privilege usage according to the condition
3. For communication, privileges confirmation, privileges delivery.
4. Providing information, assistance, facilitating access to services, responding to feedbacks, inquiries and/or problem solving.
5. Sharing or disclosing information to merchants that you wish to exercise the privileges (“Service Provider”) such as first name, family name, telephone number, first 6 and last 4 of card number so that service providers can verify your identity before using the service at that merchant
Retention Period of Personal Data
The Company will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary during the period that you are using the services of, or have relationship with Company, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes prescribed in this Policy. In this regard, the Company may continually retain your Personal Data in accordance with the laws, such as for the purpose of verification and investigation in the event of dispute within the prescription as specified by law. However, the Company will delete or destroy you
Personal Data or make such Personal Data unidentifiable when it is no longer necessary, or such retention period has ended.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
The Company may share or disclose your Personal Data to any third party to comply with the law or order of government agency, or any other law enforcement agencies. The Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data to the following third party (located in Thailand and overseas):
1. Advisers such as legal advisors including a lawyer, specialists, or external auditors
2. Associations and organizations, such as Office of The Consumer Protection Board, Issuing banks
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data to a Foreign Country. The Company may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to other countries, a third party or a server located overseas where such destination country may or may not have the same data protection standards. Provided that, Company will proceed with procedures and measures to ensure that your Personal Data has in place appropriate data protection standards or applicable by laws. The company will request your consent if it is required by applicable laws for transferring Personal Data to overseas.
Rights of Data Subject
Under protection of PDPA in which you are entitled to exercise the rights as following.
1. Rights to Access Information You have the rights to request for accessing or receiving copy of your Personal Data which is in possession of Company. The Company may ask you to verify your identity before providing the information you request.
2.Rights to Rectification of Personal Data You have the rights to request Company to amend your Personal Data so that it is up to date, correct and not misleading
3.Rights to Data Portability You have the rights to request your Personal Data from Company in readable format or usable by any automatic equipment or device and capable of using or disclosing automatically or rights to request Company to send or transfer your Personal Data to another data controller. Such the data must be complied to (a) the personal data that you have provided to the Company and (b) where the Company has obtained your consent for the collection, use or disclosure or to comply with the agreement between you and Company.
4.Rights to Object Profiling You have the rights to object collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data for some reasons prescribed by laws.
5.Rights to Restrict Processing of Personal Data You have the rights to restrict the use of your Personal Data for some reasons prescribed by laws.
6.Rights to Withdraw Consent You have the rights, at any time, to withdraw the consent given to Company for collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal data
7.Rights to Erasure/Rights to be forgotten You have the rights to request Company to erase or destroy or anonymize your Personal Data, unless the Company’s retention of such information is for legal compliance or for the exercise of legal claims or protection of legal claims
8.Rights to Complain You have the rights to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee if Company are in breach of PDPA and/or not complied with the regulations or announcement issued under PDPA.
If you have any comments or questions or inquiries regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data and your rights under PDPA or wish to withdraw or cancel your consent or if you are aware of any breach of your Personal Data, please contact Company at:
Vathanagul Group Co.,Ltd
9/9 Serithai 77, Serithai Road, Kannayaw, Bangkok, 10230 Thailand
Telephone: 02-906-3026 Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.